BORDA in Thailand
Introducing certified, proven decentralised wastewater treatment technologies to decision makers, manufacturers and practitioners
In cooperation with the Asian Institute of Technology (AIT), BORDA established a competency center for integrated sanitary solutions in 2017, serving as a hub that links a community of practitioners in Southeast Asia.
In collaboration with AIT, BORDA is elaborating AIT’s FSM Toolbox for project management in all BORDA Southeast Asia partner countries
A testing and demonstration centre for decentralised wastewater treatment options is under development, intended to help governments, donors and the private sector achieve appropriate high-quality solutions for verified wastewater treatment technologies in the region.
The AIT-BORDA Hub also supports capacity building and strengthening of the enabling framework for integrated sanitation approaches in Southeast Asia.
The BORDA Southeast Asia Program Office is based at the AIT-BORDA Hub and provides / serves as:
- project content management
- project planning and steering
- regional hub for liaison with partner country stakeholders including national governments, civil society organisations and bilateral cooperation partners
- liaison to international and regional organisations such as UNESCAP, UNESCO and AIT
- training and knowledge hub for the South-South expert pool
On the Ground in Thailand - Our Projects
Regional Program Office Southeast Asia
- AIT-BORDA Hub
PPT Building, Room 105
58 Moo 9, Km 42,
Pathum Thani 12120